Updated April 1th 2020
The last week or so has been a whirlwind of information. Here at University Vacuum & Sewing we take the safety of our customers and employees very seriously. The world is moving fast to contain the spread of COVID-19, we want to do our part.
We will continue to be open during our normal business hours. With the following safety measures in place.
- Extra Cleaning Precautions
- We are disinfecting any and everything, as often as possible. (Pen’s, keypads, door, vacuums, ect.)
- Drive Up- Drop Off and Pick Up
- Call us at (515) 255-3878 and we will take your order over the phone.
- Our healthy and friendly staff will then gladly meet you at your vehicle to assist you.
- For a limited time we are offering delivery for those who don’t or can’t leave the comfort of their home.
- We will be charging a $10 Delivery Fee to help offset gas and other costs.
- We have always and will continue to ship products through the United States Post Office.
- As of right now our classes will continue as planned.
- We will have no more than 15 people in the store during class (Including Participants & Staff)
- We are offering full refunds if you would like to cancel and or reschedule for a later date.
What we are asking from you.
We know that things are in flux right now. Your local businesses rely on your support to keep their doors open. They also have advantages large companies do not. For example, no large crowds and we have a personal comment to you and your families.
We are asking please if you have anything you need to buy, please try to find a Small or Local Business. Please ask your friends and families to do the same.
We love and appreciate all of you and hope you give us the chance to help fulfill some of your cleaning & sewing needs. Please feel free to call or message us with any questions you may have about products we have. Remember to take advantage of our delivery or drive-up options.
We are thankful to have customers like you and hope to be serving you for years to come.
Denise, David, Emily, Eric D. & Eric S.